Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reading Options

Personally, I would prefer to read the public domain version of Ramayana. I believe the pre-recorded audio is something I would really enjoy. I can listen literally anywhere, whether it be in the car or falling asleep. It would be very beneficial. In addition, I am on my computer for a good chunk of the day and an online source of reading is the easiest way for me to complete my assignment. I also cannot complain that it is free! 

Other than eating at an Indian restaurant once in my life, I have never experienced Indian culture. In the image below, I recognize the name "Krishna". However, I am not entirely sure where I learned it. It could be because I am a musician and Krishna plays the flute in this image. An interesting topic I would be willing to learn more about is the music of India.I am sure the music has a vast amount of interesting styles and instruments. 


I have heard about the great stories and wonderful culture of Indian people and I am interested to learn more about it overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment