Monday, January 16, 2017

Guam - My Favorite Place






"The Island of Guam"

Guam has always been my home away from home. I was born here. However, my family had to move away while I was still very young. It took 17 years for us to make it back due to our life schedules and the cost of  travel. Once we arrived back on the island we were welcomed with open arms by everyone there. It is truly a different place in terms of kindness. I believe everyone should visit. The hospitality shown by the people on the island is like no other. It was a great visit and it made me proud of where I was from. I plan on visiting again this winter and I am positive it will prove itself to be my favorite place once again. 


   

2 comments:

  1. Guam is absolutely stunning. The picture you have above is so beautiful. The water is such a pretty color! I think that it is so great that you admire and love where you come from. I think that is very important for people to have pride for their original home. The people of Guam sound so nice! I hope one day I am able to visit the pristine and kind country of Guam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, I love that you chose your home away from home to be your favorite place in the world. The picture of the beautiful blue water that you chose definitely makes me want to visit Guam. I love to experience different cultures and really like that you noted how kind the people of Guam are. The people are something that really set good travel experiences apart from bad travel experiences.

    ReplyDelete