Monday, May 1, 2017

Improvements

I think your idea about changing some review weeks to planning weeks is a great idea. I found that it was a little difficult to get started in the class due to the lack of familiarity with the software. I felt that I needed more time to adapt. In the end, I ended up getting the hang of it. However, a little more time to train and figure out a schedule would be a nice addition to the already nice schedule.

I also think creating more audio recordings would be awesome. I used the recordings for every reading I could and it helped me immensely. I find myself more focused, but I have always liked listening to a story rather than reading one. An option for better quality recordings would be to get a USB mic such as the blue yeti. It is a reasonably priced microphone with sound quality that would be plenty for these type of recordings. Whether your voice is radio ready or not, it will sound fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment