Monday, May 1, 2017

Famous Last Words: Thoughts on Classes/Future

~~
As the class comes to close there are a few things I have noticed. This class has IMMENSELY helped with how much I write and how creative I am in my writing. I used to have a lot of trouble splurging out words onto a piece of paper. Now, it comes so easy to me that sometimes I write far too much! I have another online class that I am enrolled in that also requires a lot of writing. I have found that because of this class, the writing assignments for my other class are a piece of cake. I cannot be as creative in that class, but the effects of writing quantity are still in effect. In summary, both of my online classes are going great. 

In both of my online classes there is a lot of social interaction among the fellow classmates. For example, in my other online class I am required to comment on other student's discussion posts every week. It is similar to commenting on blog posts in this class. That sense of social interaction among the classmates seems to be a universal aspect of online classes. Other than that, this class is definitely higher in the creative aspect. My other class is all facts and research whereas this class I can have a lot more freedom in my writing. That has become one of the aspects I love most about this class. The creative possibilities are endless. I find it fun to create interesting stories out of older plots. 

I have seen such an improvement in my writing that I am honestly scared of losing it! I feel like the only way to remain this way is to keep writing. So, that is one of my hopes after graduating. I would love to keep writing so I do not lose this skill I have achieved. 

1 comment:

  1. Tyler, I just wanted to THANK YOU for this post. You totally made my day, and the day has barely even started, ha ha. And I am really glad you wanted to add a new story to your Portfolio: I will have comments back to you about that later today. Thanks again: I am so glad this class has helped you discover your writing powers! :-)

    ReplyDelete